Saturday, September 6, 2008

In Lieu of Fowers, Please Send Money

I never thought Sushi was filling until we ate 32 pieces of Rainbow and Dragon rolls. It was unbearably filling and we topped off the meal with a stroll along the Atlantic coast.

When her boss suggested we take a "little" walk to "earn" our dessert, we did not realized he meant a mile walk ing on a full belly. He jetted off with another of Girl's colleague, and the four of us remaining tailed behind.

Guy at Table Bay - Atlantic Ocean

We stopped by a cafe to get some coffee and smoothies. I had a mixed berries smoothie (with real fruits) and she had a mango blast. Mmm....
Getting a dessert after sushi at the New Port Cafe along the Waterfront of Table Bay


Residential buildings along the Waterfront


Small Light House at Table Bay


Girl and Prof's Wife at Table Bay

The lunch and walk took five hours, and we arrived home in time to go get carry-out lasagna and chocolate cake for my birthday dinner. Tomorrow, we are off to see the whales at Hermanus and a botanical garden.

Happy Birthday to Me


1 comment:

duckey0712 said...

Happy birthday C! Out of all my cuzins, you and Gregg are the only two I can remember. Gregg, because his bday is exactly one month before mine. And yours becasue it's the same day as Angie's. BTW, Angie got a bra and chocolate cake for her birthday. And her mom made her sweet and sour chicken for her birthday dinner. She said it was a good birthday. Hope you were able to equal or top it...did you get cake and candles to blow out?

Desktop said I overstepped my boundaries by trying to set her and laptop up. Says she's just not ready to start networking with others yet. I personally think the vista thing scares her. Will let you know if she changes her mind.

Again...Have a great birthday!